Dr David Hodge is a Brisbane Northside Vet who is accredited to administer the Hendra Virus Vaccine to your horse.
Performance Equine Veterinarians has the Hendra Virus Vaccine available for immediate use.
- Hendra Virus is a deadly disease that can kill horses and humans;
- Vaccination is the best prevention tool we have in the fight against Hendra Virus;
- Vaccinating against Hendra Virus involves two injections, 21 days apart;
- The vaccine is only available through an Accredited Veterinarians (we are accrediated);
- Information about the horse, including permanent identification with microchip and the vaccine used will be recorded in a central database;
- Any horses not micro-chipped must be micro-chipped at the time of 1st vaccination;
- The Equine Infectious Diseases Advisory Board have developed an easy to follow vaccination protocol for horse owners. View it here: Hendra Virus Fact Sheet for Horse Owners
- Call us now to book in your vaccination schedule 0427 176 863
Leave a reply